Home inspections in Anoka, MN.
OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
30 YEARS OF REMODELING CONTRACTOR EXPERIENCE
MSP Inspections believes everyone deserves to be protected by understanding the true condition of the home they are buying. We will guide you through the home inspection process, methodically inspecting all of the major systems and components in the home.
FINAL WALK THROUGH
After inspection is completed we walk through the home together; we will personally explain the general condition of the home and systems with you and your agent. We will talk through any major issues that need to be addressed sooner rather than later. We will also mention the items that you will want to keep an eye on for deferred maintenance.
All the findings and recommendations will be detailed in our easy-to-read report, which will be delivered in PDF format. You’ll be able to see the items we discussed.
What can you expect in our report?
Clear Photo-Rich Reporting.
Link to Google Photos, taken during the inspection.
Reports Delivered the Same or Next Business Day.
Home Inspections in Anoka, MN
What differentiate us from the other home inspection companies in Anoka, MN?
We are open 7 days a week.
We use the Latest Technology, utilized equipment will include:
- Moisture Meter capable detecting moisture up to 5” deep, non-invasively
- Infrared Camera
- Combustible Gas Detector
- Relative humidity tester.
- 6 foot Snake Camera- to better inspect hidden areas out of view
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
We providing free of charge following inspections that not part of SOP (Standard of Practice):
- We are checking exhaust pipes in every furnace, boiler and water heaters for Carbon Monoxide.
- We are checking every bathtub overflow by filling tub with water and checking for leaks.
Available optional inspections:
- Radon Measurement
- Sewer Scope line inspection, including a link to YouTube channel with video of the inspection.